SOPEMEA is looking for a Test Technician (M/F)
for its subsidiary SOPAVIB (Genas)
Reporting to the Test Manager, your main missions will be the following:
- Preparation and implementation of vibratory, mechanical and climatic tests,
- Preparation and implementation of IP tests (Dust and water tightness),
- Maintaining the technical file,
- Technical assistance to the client,
- Drafting of test reports and carrying out test set-ups,
- Participation in the general reflection for the improvement of the laboratory's competence,
- Participation and preparation of new tests,
- Participation in and preparation of new tests, - Drafting of quotations, if necessary.
- Participation in the laboratory's metrology
The successful candidate will have a degree in physical measurements and/or vibration,
- At least 3 years experience in vibration and/or climatic testing.
- Good relationship with customers.
- Rigour, autonomy and organisation.
- Good knowledge of the usual office tools is required.
Position based in Genas (69)
To apply, please contact
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager