Within our laboratory team, you will be in charge of EMC test campaigns on our customers' equipment, in the presence of our customers: all fields of industry are concerned: aeronautics, space, CE marking, railway, automotive, ...
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- You will carry out test campaigns according to customer requests and existing operating procedures,
- You will write the corresponding test reports (50% of which are in English),
- With some experience, you may be asked to write some of the operating procedures,
- You may also be asked to :
- You will also be responsible for carrying out metrological checks on our test equipment,
- Participate in the development of new tests.
You have a degree in electronics, physical measurements, or equivalent (2 or 3 years of higher education):
- You are rigorous, methodical and organised,
- You are not afraid of contact with customers,
- You are a team player but you are not afraid of working independently,
- If possible, you have some initial experience,
Knowledge of EMC issues would be a plus but is not essential. Mastery of the usual office tools. English is a plus.
Position based in Genas (69)
To apply, please contact
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager