Reporting to the Head of Testing, your main tasks will be as follows:
- Preparation and implementation of climatic and vibration tests,
- Maintaining the technical file,
- Technical assistance to the client,
- Writing test reports and carrying out test set-ups,
- Participation in the general reflection for the improvement of the laboratory's competence,
- Participation and preparation of new tests,
- Participation in and preparation of new tests, - Drafting of quotations, if necessary.
- Participation in the laboratory's metrology
Training as a technician in physical measurements (Bac+2/Bac+3),
- At least 3 years experience in climatic and/or vibration testing
- Good relationship with customers.
- Rigour, autonomy and organisation.
- Good knowledge of the usual office tools is required.
Position based in Genas (69)
To apply, please contact
Antoine GUERIN - Human Resources Manager