For its site in Vélizy (78), the SOPEMEA division is looking for an industrial and multi-technical electrician maintenance technician (M/F)
The main tasks of the multi-technical maintenance technician in an industrial building are to provide employees with the material and logistical resources required for its operation (excluding IT and fixed telephony) and to ensure the safety of goods and people.
He/she will mainly carry out preventive maintenance and repair work on the electrical installations (high and low voltage) on our Vélizy site (developed surface area approximately 13,000 m2). He/she will also contribute to the safety of the site and its inhabitants. The main tasks will be to
- You will be responsible for the following tasks: - Checking, verifying and maintaining electrical installations (carrying out routine maintenance operations and carrying out first-level repairs to high and low voltage electrical installations),
- Technical shutdown for the maintenance of 15KV/400V high voltage substations, Merlin Gerin Masterpacks and electrical cabinets.
- Follow up regulatory controls and deal with non-conformities
- Carrying out or modifying electrical installations in accordance with directives or pre-established diagrams and in compliance with safety regulations,
- Maintain up-to-date drawings of electrical installations and wiring,
- Carry out energy consumption analyses: water, electricity, gas and propose corrective measures,
- Designing and proposing modifications to installations to optimise their operation,
- Drawing up special technical specifications for the awarding of maintenance and works contracts relating to its areas of activity,
- Ensure the management of intrusion alarms, access controls, fire safety systems (SSI),
- Follow up on regulatory controls by approved organisations (overhead cranes, slings, hoists, forklifts, electrical controls, fire extinguishers, RIA) and maintenance of its resources if necessary,
- Coordinate fire drills with the external service provider and offer "fire" training,
- Welcoming and training new employees on safety and risk prevention,
- Participating in work such as fitting out, moving inside buildings, handling requests for small jobs (installation of blackboards, blinds, neon changes, plumbing, etc.),
- Updating information in the dedicated software (MAINTA).
This position will also be responsible for the management of a number of other projects, including the following: - The development of a new business model for the company.
He/she will participate in the general services duty (call and intervention if necessary during site closure)
BTS training in electromechanics, electricity or maintenance with a minimum of 5 years experience.
This position requires a significant amount of manual and operational work.
- In-depth knowledge of the various electrical equipment and safety rules relating to electrical installations and the IT neutral regime
- General knowledge of high and low voltage electricity (B2V, BC, BR, H1V and HC electrical authorisation required),
- Respect the strict safety standards and regulations of the industrial environment which uses sometimes very high powers,
- Basic knowledge of associated techniques (automation, electromechanics, thermics, air conditioning),
- General knowledge of building design standards and techniques,
- General knowledge of the standards for the installation of fire safety systems, anti-intrusion alarms, access control and video surveillance,
- Use of current measuring equipment for fault diagnosis,
- Interpretation of diagrams and sketches for the execution of work,
- Mastering low voltage wiring and low current copper cable routing techniques,
- Apply the health and safety rules of the field of activity
The position is based in Vélizy (78).
Apply to :
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org