For its site in Vélizy (78), SOPEMEA is looking for
a PROJECT LEADER (M/F)
Within the test support department, the project manager is responsible for the smooth running of qualification campaigns in terms of quality, cost and time. He/she is the client's representative within the laboratory for the projects for which he/she is responsible (projects ranging from 50 K€ to several million €uros).
The main missions are the following:
- To ensure regular proactive communication with the stakeholders of the projects (client, test teams, time overruns, etc.)
- Ensure the transverse management of human and material resources, in collaboration with the department managers,
- Organise the development of test programmes upstream of the project and have them validated by internal and external customers,
- Organising and carrying out key project milestones (planning, kick-off, follow-up and closure) with internal and/or external clients,
- Ensure the start of the tests in the best conditions by establishing the technical production files,
- Supervise the test campaigns and ensure their follow-up in terms of quality, cost and deadline,
- Manage the subcontracting of tests, from consultation to delivery of reports,
You have a technical engineering background, you are reactive, proactive and able to handle several projects in parallel.
You have a good level of English: good comprehension, writing skills, ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Position based in Vélizy (78).
Please apply to
Mrs VERDELET, Human Resources Manager
E-mail : email@example.com