For its site in Vélizy (78), and as part of a temporary reinforcement, the SOPEMEA division is looking for a Recruitment Officer (M/F)
As a Recruitment Officer, you will carry out the following tasks
- Follow-up of recruitment requests and positions to be filled
- Drafting and distributing recruitment offers on the various media
- Identify candidates on CV libraries and social networks (sourcing)
- Carrying out telephone pre-qualifications
- Assisting in the selection of candidates and HR interviews
- Supporting managers in the various stages of recruitment
- Preparing hires (onboarding, etc.) in conjunction with HR managers and operational staff
- Establishing relations with external service providers (recruitment agencies, schools, etc.),
- Occasional assistance to the HR department
You have at least 3 years' experience in recruitment.
Dynamic, autonomous and agile, you have good interpersonal skills and are able to exercise discretion with regard to the confidential information processed on a daily basis.
You are a real team player.
The position is based in Vélizy (78).
Please apply to
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org