For its site in Toulouse (31), SOPEMEA is looking for an EMC and LDE Engineer (M/F)
to strengthen its team working for a major aeronautical manufacturer
You will be part of a team specialising in the protection of aircraft against the direct effects of lightning on the structure, on external equipment and in fuel zones and internal installations. You will participate in the development of all certification documentation for this phenomenon.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project and will be responsible for the implementation of the project
- Analyse and understand the client's needs,
- Actively participate in the technical studies for which you are responsible, under the responsibility of a project manager.
- Carry out analyses, calculations and demonstrations requested by the client and/or the project manager
- Write notes and technical reports.
- Be a force for proposal in the context of the department's progress plan.
You have a 5 years degree (University or Engineer) with a specialization in aeronautical mechanics, you have a good knowledge of aircraft systems installation in which you have at least 5 years experience.
You are organised, rigorous and involved, you are capable of working independently and proactively, and you know how to act quickly.
You have a good command of standard Microsoft IT tools. Good level of English (minimum B2): good comprehension, writing skills, ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the technical field, adaptability as well as discretion and autonomy) will also be a guarantee of success for this position
Position based in Toulouse (31)
Please apply to :
Antoine GUERIN - Human Resources Manager
E-mail : email@example.com