For its subsidiary SOPAVIB (Genas - 69) SOPEMEA is looking for a business engineer (M/F)
Within the sales department, you will be responsible for the technical and commercial development and management of your customer portfolio for your own entity and for the entire SOPEMEA division. Your missions will be as follows:
- To develop the technical and commercial response (technical-commercial proposal) either independently or with the support of the test engineers and experts in the sectors concerned. Develop complete qualification offers (Climatic, Vibration, EMC, expertise, etc.)
- Receive customer requests and check their feasibility,
- Negotiate the technical and commercial aspects of offers
- Negotiate any amendments and manage the process from the order to invoicing according to the progress of the business until the end of the business, you are the guarantor of the costs.
- You will be the client's main contact and will initiate and supervise the start-up of your projects with the technical departments.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise the various internal and external contributors and/or subcontractors of the SOPEMEA division.
- Promote Sopemea's services to the clients in your portfolio, anticipate their needs and get to know your key contacts in their decision-making process,
- Strengthen the synergy with the other test centres of the SOPEMEA and APAVE Certification division
- Carry out actions to develop customer loyalty (visits, reminders, framework contracts, etc.) and prospecting actions,
- Participate in the company's communication activities (trade shows, technical events, etc.).
You have a general engineering background or specialise in electricity or electronics. You are passionate about the world of testing and have at least 4 years' experience in a similar role.
An experienced Electrical Engineering Technician (with a minimum of 10 years experience in one of the target areas)
Experience in the field of climatic, vibration and EMC testing is a plus for your application.
You know how to balance your intervention between technical and commercial aspects. You are reactive, proactive and have a sense of customer satisfaction, contact and commercial approach. You have a good command of English and you are able to handle several cases in parallel.
Position based in Genas (69)
Please apply to :
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org