For its Velizy location, Sopemea is looking for
a Logistics apprentice
- Ensure the provision of products to teams and customers
- Receive and control the arrival of merchandise for efficient provision of products to customers or teams
- Welcoming internal customers at the logistics services counter (withdrawal of goods, after-sales service, etc.) and dealing with their requests in order to respond quickly
- Ensuring the shelving, cleanliness, tidying of products and regular maintenance of equipment in compliance with hygiene and safety standards
- Identify and report anomalies in goods to his/her manager according to instructions (defective packaging, missing packages, etc.)
- Analyse stock levels and optimise them
- Identify and prioritise discrepancies (0 stock, obsolete parts, supplies).
This mission is aimed at a student with 2/3 to more years of higher education, such as a DUT, BTS Transport & Logistics.
Good customer relations skills are required as well as a high level of rigour.
Good knowledge of the usual office tools is required.
Workplace: Vélizy (78), France
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Director of Human Resources