For its site in Toulouse (31), SOPEMEA is looking for
a project manager engineer M/F
In relation with the Head of Department and in support of the sales team, on two axes:
- The project portfolio (12 FTE in multi-project mode)
- Manage the project portfolio in terms of business performance
- Plan and coordinate portfolio resources in conjunction with the sales team
- Carry out portfolio reviews, project performance and monthly reporting
- Define corrective action or improvement plans
- Maintain and improve the project portfolio management methodology
- Create a collaborative team environment,
- Anticipate, identify and optimise project risk management and involve stakeholders effectively.
- Project management
- Carry out the framing and organisation of projects (scope, planning, costs, resources, risks)
- Controlling and validating the smooth running of projects
- Manage the relationship with the client during the life of the contract (monitoring review, performance, invoicing, etc.)
- Organise and manage the projects assigned to it from start to finish,
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role on an Airbus related project. Good level of English (minimum C1).
Experience in portfolio management, workload planning is required. Experience in line management appreciated
Mastery of project life cycles, project task planning within a team and project performance measurement tools.
You are organised, rigorous and involved, you are able to work independently and proactively, you know how to act quickly and have a sense of leadership.
You have a good command of standard Microsoft IT tools, have good writing skills and are able to conduct telephone discussions.
Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the technical field, adaptability as well as discretion and autonomy) will also be a guarantee of success for this position.
The position is based in Toulouse (31).
Please apply to Human Resources :
E-mail : email@example.com