For its site in Vélizy (78) SOPEMEA is looking for
a Purchasing Manager (M/F)
In this mission, you will be required to :
- Manage the optimization of the purchasing policy of the SOPEMEA division
- Define and study with the departments (Production, Quality) the products, materials and supplies, subcontracting, tools, small equipment to be purchased (quantity, quality)
- Draw up rigorous specifications, based on the technical specifications provided by the applicants
- Negotiate prices, conditions and supply deadlines with French or international suppliers (analysis of proposals and tenders)
- Ensure the relevance of the products or services purchased, as well as the respect of costs, the follow-up of orders, delivery deadlines and manage disputes with suppliers
- Organize the transportation of customer materials (reception and verification of deliveries) in collaboration with the warehouse keeper
- Plan and follow up on the execution of stock supplies, on a daily basis
- Ensure the availability of products at the right time (especially for those concerning maintenance)
- Management of the production and non-production supplier portfolio
- Guarantee the updating and reliability of the database (ERP NAVISION)
- Manage and lead a team of 2 employees
- Provide management reports on the activity of the purchasing department
- Be the contact for the Group Purchasing Department and ensure a constant market watch
- Manage all aspects of the group's vehicle fleet, including the insurance relationship
- Manage outstanding invoices with suppliers
Holder of a Bac +5, with a similar experience of minimum 5 years.
Minimum 7 month fixed term contract from May to January 2023
Organized, rigorous, involved, you are able to work independently and proactively, you can act quickly and have a sense of leadership.
You have a good command of the classic Microsoft computer tools, you are able to write, and you have the ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the field, adaptability as well as discretion and autonomy) will also be a guarantee of success for this position.
The position is based in Vélizy (78).
Please apply to :
Mrs VERDELET : Human Resources Director