For its subsidiary AEMC LAB (SASSENAGE - 38), SOPEMEA is looking
for a Sales Administration Assistant (M/F).
- Handling incoming emails and opening projects when requesting quotes
- Ensure the telephone switchboard and the physical reception of customers
- Manage deliveries and departures of parcels.
- Provide a local relay for the Group HR department (transmission of monthly payroll elements) and
Group accounting (transmission of invoices and receipts)
- Manage the time clocking of employees.
- Update and follow up the management files for the follow-up of quotation requests and complaints from customers and suppliers.
- Sending quotations and test reports.
- Setting up and following up customer files
- Follow up on customer orders
- Draw up customer invoices, monitor due dates and follow up on payments of overdue invoices.
- Place orders with suppliers.
- Manage and follow up on disputes (customers and suppliers).
- Work in conjunction with the management control department by updating data in the ERP.
A minimum of 3 years experience in sales administration and some knowledge of accounting.
- Good relationship with customers.
- Rigour, autonomy, organisation and teamwork.
- Good knowledge of the usual office tools is essential.
Post based in Sassenage (38)
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director