For its site in Vélizy (78), SOPEMEA is looking for
a sales representative engineer M/F
Within the Commercial Management Department, the main tasks of the Technical Sales Engineer will be missions:
- Participate in and implement the prospecting plan targeted by the Sales Management department
- Ensuring the development of customer loyalty through customer visits and follow-ups on commercial offers
- To propose and lead targeted prospecting and communication actions at trade fairs and thus make a significant contribution to the achievement of the order-taking objectives for the SOPEMEA division
- Participate in the drafting of technical offers with the technical support of the testing department, draft the commercial offer and ensure the final negotiation with the client.
- Participate in and manage, with the Business Unit Manager, the performance indicators for commercial actions (number of customer visits, lead times (number of customer visits, time taken to submit offers, monitoring of the "business won to business lost" ratio, analysis of customer responses analysis of customer responses, etc.)
You have a 2 to 5 year degree and would like to join a dynamic team serving its customers. You know how to balance your work between the technical and commercial aspects. You are reactive, proactive and have at least 4 years experience in the field of testing. You have a sense of customer satisfaction. You have a good command of English and are able to handle several cases in parallel.
You are organised, rigorous and committed, and are able to work independently and proactively, and to act quickly. Your ability to communicate, to develop commercial relationships and to demonstrate commercial sense will be an asset for success in this position. Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the technical field, adaptability) will also be a guarantee of success for this position.
You have a good level of English: good comprehension, writing skills, ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Position based in Vélizy (78) with daily travel to customers throughout France (especially in the West) and occasionally in Europe. Driving licence required.
Please apply to
Mrs VERDELET Human Resources Manager
E-mail : email@example.com