For its Toulouse site, Sopemea is looking for
An Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Test Engineer
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager, your main tasks and activities will be as follows:
- Participate in the costing of test campaigns (duration, feasibility),
- Carry out the tests according to the standards and operating procedures provided (in the laboratory or occasionally on site),
- Write the test report in French or English,
- Develop new tests and new skills in the field of EMC RADIO qualification
- Develop new tests for IoT,
- Contribute to the smooth running of the laboratory.
You have a Bac+5 in electronics or electrical engineering with experience in the EMC, microwave or radio field.
You are organised, rigorous, involved, able to work independently and proactively, and know how to act quickly.
Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the technical field, adaptability, sociability) will also be a guarantee of success for this position.
You have a good command of standard Microsoft IT tools.
You have a good level of English (minimum B1): good comprehension, writing skills, ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Skills in radio EMC would be a real asset for the position.
We are open to valuable candidates to whom we could offer new perspectives on these jobs.
Work location: Toulouse (31).
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director