For its Genas (69), Trappes (78) or Toulouse (31) site in France, Sopemea is looking for a compliance engineer
To ensure the compliance and certification of electrical products:
- Based on the applicable product standards and internal procedures, set up and carry out tests under the supervision of an Electrical Product Conformity engineer. (IEC/EN 60335-1 and parts 2; IEC/EN 62368-1; IEC/EN 60950-1; IEC/EN 61010-1 and parts 2)
- Schematic analysis, electronic board analysis, failure mode analysis. Implementation of failure tests.
- Compilation and analysis of results.
- Writing of reports in English
- Set up and maintain test and measurement benches.
- Participate in the maintenance of the laboratory's COFRAC and CBTL accreditations (audit, drafting of test procedures, metrology follow-up, etc.)
BTS Electronics or Electrical Engineering / DUT Electrical Engineering and Industrial Computing or Physical Measurements (IT) with 3-4 years experience or junior engineer.
- Respect and knowledge of product standards
- Rigorous, organised
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Technical English read/written/spoken
Position based in Genas (69), Trappes (78) or Toulouse (31) depending on the geographical location of the candidate. Possible interventions on the whole national territory.
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director