For its Genas site, Sopemea is looking for
An Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Test Technician
As part of our laboratory team, you will be in charge of EMC test campaigns on our clients' equipment, in the presence of our clients: all areas of industry are concerned: aeronautics, space, CE marking, railways, automotive, etc.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- You will carry out test campaigns according to customer requests and existing operating procedures,
- You will write the corresponding test reports (50% of which are in English),
- With some experience, you may be asked to write some of the operating procedures,
- You may also be asked to :
- Carry out metrological checks on our test equipment,
- Participate in the development of new tests.
You have a degree in electronics, physical measurements or equivalent:
- You are rigorous, methodical and organised
- You are not afraid of contact with customers
- You are a team player but you are not afraid of working independently
- If possible, you have some initial experience
Knowledge of EMC issues would be a plus but is not essential. Mastery of the usual office tools.
English is a plus.
Work location: Genas (69).
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director