For its site in Vélizy (78), SOPEMEA is looking for a Test Technician (M/F) to carry out functional checks
As a test technician, you will carry out the following tasks:
- Reading electrical diagrams, carrying out electrical measurements (insulation resistance, dielectric strength, voltage/current measurement, etc.),
- Carrying out functional checks on electrical equipment (relays, circuit breakers, contactors, etc.),
- Use of measuring devices (programmable power supply, multimeter, recorder, etc.),
- Preparation and implementation of tests,
- Technical assistance,
- Keeping test records,
- Writing or participating in the writing of test reports,
- Reporting any anomalies to the hierarchy.
This mission is aimed at a Bac +2 profile, such as a DUT in Physical Measurements with a minimum of 3 years experience in industrial companies.
Mastery of the usual office automation tools is required.
The position is based in Vélizy (78).
Please apply to
Antoine GUERIN - Human Resources Manager
E-mail : email@example.com