For its Genas (69), Trappes (78) ou Toulouse (31) site, Sopemea is looking for
a compliance engineer in electro-medical products
- Technical support for the preparation of commercial proposals, determination of standards, cost estimates.
- Planning and implementation or supervision of tests according to IEC/EN 60601 series standards;
- Analysis of customer files according to ISO14971; IEC/EN 62366-1; IEC/EN 62304
- Drafting of reports in English and constitution of CB certification file
- Technical support for the client Pre-evaluation
- Participate in the maintenance of COFRAC and CBTL accreditations of the laboratory
- Performance of tests
The candidate must have a 2-year university degree with 3 or 4 years of successful experience or a 5-year university degree in biomedical engineering with little experience.
- Respect and knowledge of product standards.
- Rigorous, organised
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Technical English read/written/spoken
depending on the geographical location of the candidate. Possible interventions on the whole national territory.
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director