For its Velizy site, Sopemea is looking for
a compliance engineer in electro-medical products
- To be the technical reference for all SOPEMEA laboratories on electrical compliance standards for electro medical devices.
- Technical support for the establishment of commercial proposals, determination of standards, cost estimates.
- Planning and implementation or supervision of tests
- Drafting of reports in English and constitution of CB certification file
- Technical support to the client Pre-assessment
- Participate in the maintenance of COFRAC and CBTL accreditations of the laboratory
- Ensuring the monitoring of standards and being the SOPEMEA representative to French and/or international standardisation bodies
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a range of products and services to meet the needs of the market.
- Respect and knowledge of product standards.
- Knowledge of the IEC/EN 60601 series of standards Knowledge of ISO14971; IEC/EN 62366-1; IEC/EN 62304
- Rigorous, organised
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Technical English read/written/spoken
Place of work : Genas (69)
Please apply to :
Mrs Verdelet, Human Resources Director