Sopemea helps you build your qualification strategy and carries out your test campaigns.
Our nuclear expertise
in all phases of your projects
- Numerical simulations, mechanical and EMC environments
- Electrical tests (dielectric, insulation resistance, etc.)
- Tests at the limits of functional use
- Behaviour tests over time in accordance with IEC 60068 standards: thermal ageing, heat, cold, humidity, temperature variations, salt spray, vibrations
- EMC tests (IEC 61000-4-2, 61000-4-3, 61000-4-4 and 61000-4-12)
- Accidental conditions tests: earthquakes, reference accident (ADR) Irradiation tests
- On-site measurements
Apave and Sopemea cover
the complete cycle of nuclear installations
Apave supports companies and local authorities in their efforts to control their technical, human and environmental risks, through a complete range of services:
- Inspection and technical support
- Building and civil engineering
- Laboratories - tests and measurements
- Certification and QSSE management consulting
All aim to increase the safety of people and property, protect the environment and optimize the performance of organizations.
Apave also offers technical and regulatory experience in the application of codes and standards (ESPN, RCC, ASME, GOST, etc.) and sites (CNPE, ITER, Jules Horowitz reactor, megajoule laser, EPR Flamanville 3).
Apave quality accompanies you internationally: England, Finland, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Russia.