Your electrical products
You are manufacturers, importers or distributors and want to assess the safety and performance of your products and electrical equipment for marketing in Europe or internationally.
The range of services offered by our Electrical Products Compliance Department:
- Design phase testing
- Electrical safety test
- Assessment of conformity to product standards.
- Support in the context of CE marking.
- IP trials; IK
- Assessment of electrical products in the context of CB certification for international use
- Support for international markets (USA; CANADA; JAPAN ...)
Sopemea has high-performance technological equipment:
- Electrical sources (50/60 Hz stabilised power supplies, generators / converters up to 400A)
- Equipment for IP dust tests for small and large products up to 5m 3
- Equipment for IP water tests, IPX1 to IPX9
- Heating measurement acquisition units (thermocouples)
- Instruments for electrical measurements (oscilloscope, probes, multimeters, leakage currents, etc.)
- Power measurement devices
- Mechanical tests of electrical enclosures IK01 to IK10 (impact hammers, balls, impact mass, etc.)
The test services are carried out by qualified engineers and technicians with excellent knowledge of standards:
- IEC / NF / EN 60601: Electromedical and paramedical devices.
- IEC / NF / EN 60335: Household electrical appliances.
- IEC / NF / EN 60950; IEC / NF / EN 62368: Information processing devices (computers, calculators, etc.).
- IEC / NF / EN 60598: Luminaires incorporating electric light sources, general requirements for operation at supply voltages up to 1000 V
- IEC / NF / EN 61010: Measuring and regulation devices (test benches, laboratory devices, etc.)
- IEC / NF / EN 60204; IEC / NF / EN 61439: Industrial machinery and equipment.
- IEC / NF / EN 61851: Charging system for electric vehicles.