your equipment to withstand extreme conditions
Climatic tests consist in reproducing the atmospheric environmental conditions encountered on land and at altitude. The aim is to simulate the same conditions, most often extreme, in order to measure the reaction of your equipment. The range of tests offered by Sopemea gives the possibility of reproducing all these conditions.
Your equipment tested:
hot, cold, sand, dust...
Sopemea has all the necessary equipment on its various sites to carry out your climatic test campaigns:
- Simultaneous combination of hot/cold atmospheric conditions, humidity, altitude, solar heating
- Rapid temperature variation (VRT) and thermal shocks
- Reproduction of storms: sand, dust, snow, rain
- Ice or frost deposition
- Salt spray
- Rapid decompression
- Mould growth or chemical attack by aggressive fluids
- IP rating tests of equipment enclosures against solid and liquid penetration
- Steam pipe rupture in a nuclear power plant (LOCA): thermodynamic pressure/temperature shock, saturated steam environment with boric acid spray
to match your equipment
The available facilities (electrical power, frequencies of the 50Hz/60Hz/400Hz electrical networks, hydraulic pressures and flows, etc.) make it possible to carry out these tests on bulky equipment in their operational conditions.
These tests are carried out by qualified engineers and technicians.
We can also provide you with our expertise for specific tests.
Aeronautical testingand their associated climatic test facilities:
- CEI ou NF EN 60068-2-X
- GAM EG13
- NF EN ISO 9227
- MIL-STD 810G
- NF EN 2591-XXX
- RTCA DO 160G
- STANAG 4370
- RCC-E, IEEE...