Of test equipment
The maintenance department is involved in three main areas:
- Vibration test equipment (vibrators with their amplifiers, control consoles, shock machines, centrifuges and cylinders)
- Simulation (positioning, simulation, inertial guidance and hardware-in-the-loop tables)
- Climatic (salt spray equipment, ovens, climatic and thermostatic chambers)
Our specialised team
On your test equipment
This service allows us to offer global services to manufacturers with testing equipments. The primary goal is to improve the operational readiness of test equipment through suitable maintenance.
The range of services offered by Sopemea is as follows:
- Preventive and/or corrective maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new or used equipment
- Telephone assistance
- Turnkey transfer or relocation of test facilities
- Acceptance of test equipment / performance measurement
- Sale of spare parts
- Renovation of test equipment (obsolescence, specific wiring, etc.)
- Verification of control consoles and vibration equipment under COFRAC accreditation
- Characterisation of climatic and thermostatic chambers under COFRAC accreditation
- Monitoring of obsolescence
And brand references
Our expertise in position and motion simulators is based on a partnership between ACUTRONIC and SOPEMEA that dates back over 20 years.
This partnership covers commissioning, warranty, checks, preventive and curative maintenance.
Some references brands :
HOTTINGER BRUEL & KJAER, DATA PHYSICS (DERRITRON, GEARING & WATSON, LING), TIRA, RMS, UNHOLTZ-DICKIE, AVCO, AVEX, ACUTRONIC