For its Toulouse (31) or Vélizy/Trappes (78) site,
SOPEMEA is looking for an EMC Design Engineer (M/F)
As a VVQ Engineer in the field of EMC, you will be integrated in a team specialised in the protection of equipment and systems against environmental threats and you will have to verify the proper consideration of electromagnetic constraints applicable to equipment and systems on board aircraft.
You will be responsible for the following tasks and activities, reporting operationally to a project manager and hierarchically to the Head of the Upstream Studies Department
- Analyse and understand the client's needs,
- Participate actively in the technical studies for which you are responsible, under the responsibility of a project manager.
- Carry out analyses, calculations and demonstrations requested by the client and/or the project manager,
- Write notes and technical reports.
- Be a force for proposal in the context of the department's progress plan.
You have a 5 years degree (University or Engineer) with a specialization in electronics, you have a good knowledge in electromagnetism as well as in simulation means (Matlab, Python, Scilab) in which you have at least 5 years experience.
You are organised, rigorous and involved, and are able to work independently and proactively, and to act quickly.
You have a good command of standard Microsoft IT tools. Good level of English (minimum B2): good comprehension, writing skills, ability to conduct telephone discussions.
Your personal qualities (dynamism, curiosity in the technical field, adaptability as well as discretion and autonomy) will also be a guarantee of success for this position.
Position based in Toulouse (31), Trappes or Vélizy (78) depending on the geographical opportunity of the candidate's place of residence.
Please apply to :
Antoine GUERIN - Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org