To train you
AEMC joined Sopemea on January 22, 2019, completing the training offer for mechanical (including seismic) and climatic testing with the possibility of training in: risk analyses, EMC, radio, waves and health, electrical safety and operating safety.
A benchmark player in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), AEMC has come to strengthen the training offer in this area of expertise: the analysis of disturbance phenomena in electronic systems (protection of people and property against lightning, electrostatic discharges, etc.).
To view the new 2021 training offer with the opening of WEBCLASSES:
- 2021 TRAINING CATALOG
[PDF 2,48 Mo]
- 2021 AEMC CALENDAR
[PDF 775 Ko]
- 2021 SOPEMEA CALENDAR
[PDF 766 Ko]
[PDF 824 Ko]
[PDF 698 Ko]
For more informations, please contact
+33 (0)4 76 49 76 76
Or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
EMC & Testing training:
AEMC-Sopemea answers your problems
Our training courses are adapted to the professions of project managers, product managers, test managers, design office engineers, in order to:
- Manage and monitor a test, from its preparation to the analysis of the results
- Understand all the environmental tests that the equipment must undergo and take them into account in its design
- Knowing how to dialogue and exchange with test laboratories to save time and optimise tests
- Training courses carried out by “professionals experienced in carrying out tests” who will know how to respond to your problems.
- A set of training modules based on a practical approach, and which uses the testing facilities of our laboratory.
AEMC can meet your specific needs by organising training at your premises:
- Adaptation of the program
- Optimal training duration
Our trainers can intervene in support of your teams for:
- Support for the qualification plan
- On-site analysis of your equipment by experts
Our training courses can be organized as in-company or distance learning courses.
Vibration calculation software :
- Sinus vibrations
- Sinus vibrations
- Random vibrations
- Classical shocks
- Shock Response Spectrum
[ZIP ; 27Mo]