To train you
AEMC joined Sopemea on January 22, 2019.
A benchmark player in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), AEMC has come to strengthen the training offer in this area of expertise: the analysis of disturbance phenomena in electronic systems (protection of people and property against lightning, electrostatic discharges, etc.).
To view the new 2021 training offer with the opening of WEBCLASSES:
- 2021 TRAINING CATALOG
[PDF 2,48 Mo]
- 2021 AEMC CALENDAR
[PDF 775 Ko]
- 2021 SOPEMEA CALENDAR
[PDF 766 Ko]
[PDF 824 Ko]
[PDF 698 Ko]
For more informations, please contact
+33 (0)4 76 49 76 76
Or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
EMC & Testing training:
AEMC-Sopemea answers your problems
Our training courses are adapted to the professions of project managers, product managers, test managers, design office engineers, in order to:
- Manage and monitor a test, from its preparation to the analysis of the results
- Understand all the environmental tests that the equipment must undergo and take them into account in its design
- Knowing how to dialogue and exchange with test laboratories to save time and optimise tests
- Training courses carried out by “professionals experienced in carrying out tests” who will know how to respond to your problems.
- A set of training modules based on a practical approach, and which uses the testing facilities of our laboratory.
AEMC can meet your specific needs by organising training at your premises:
- Adaptation of the program
- Optimal training duration
- Possibilities for analyzing your equipment
All CEM training courses can be organised inside the company and remotely.