To train you
AEMC joined Sopemea on January 22, 2019, completing the training offer for mechanical (including seismic) and climatic testing with the possibility of training in: risk analyses, EMC, radio, waves and health, electrical safety and operating safety.
A benchmark player in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), AEMC has come to strengthen the training offer in this area of expertise: the analysis of disturbance phenomena in electronic systems (protection of people and property against lightning, electrostatic discharges, etc.).
Our answers for
Our training courses are adapted to the professions of project managers, product managers, test managers, design office engineers, in order to:
- Manage and monitor a test, from its preparation to the analysis of the results
- Understand all the environmental tests that the equipment must undergo and take them into account in its design
- Knowing how to dialogue and exchange with test laboratories to save time and optimise tests
- Training courses carried out by “professionals experienced in carrying out tests” who will know how to respond to your problems.
- A set of training modules based on a practical approach, and which uses the testing facilities of our laboratory.
AEMC can meet your specific needs by organising training at your premises:
- Adaptation of the program
- Optimal training duration
Our trainers can intervene in support of your teams for:
- Support for the qualification plan
- On-site analysis of your equipment by experts
Our training courses can be organized as in-company or distance learning courses.
Vibration calculation software :