project managers, product managers, test managers, design office engineers, technicians and wish to:
- Understand the difficulties of different environments (CEM, Climatic, Vibration, Electrical safety, etc.),
- Identify the risks associated with these environments,
- Know the rules for the design and implementation of equipment and systems,
- Know the repositories,
- Manage and conduct a test, from its preparation to the analysis of the results,
- Anticipate all the environmental tests that the equipment must undergo in order to take them into account in the design of the product,
- Knowing how to dialogue and interact with test laboratories to save time and optimize test campaigns.
The AEMC-Sopemea 2021 training catalog
offers distance learning modules
For inter-company training, some modules are offered face-to-face or distance:
- No travel for the learner
- Number of participants limited to 10 (remote)
For intra-company training, all our training can be offered face-to-face or distance:
- Adapted program
- Control of the schedule with the possibility of dividing the training into several sessions
The trainers from AEMC and SOPEMEA offer you modules by profession, to respond optimally to the concrete problems of all trainees. Delivered by experienced professional speakers, these training courses will be able to respond to your problems, through a practical approach, using demonstrations or the testing facilities of our laboratories. Our Inter-Company training courses are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Download the 2021 catalog (2.48Mo)
To register, contact:
AEMC - SOPEMEA
86 rue de la Liberté - 38180 Seyssins
All registrations for CEM Trainings are managed in Seyssins.
Phone. : 04 76 49 76 76 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On the same