A global offer of advice and support in the qualification process
The integration of this Electrical Products Compliance Division follows the acquisition of AEMC in 2019. It will increase the synergy and complementarity between the services of the Sopemea group. The group is thus enriching its support offer based on its engineering, qualification testing, conformity analysis and CE marking services. This laboratory is CBTL recognised.
Who are the activities of the Electrical Products Compliance Unit aimed at?
Manufacturers, importers and distributors need to assess the performance of their products or equipment. The Electrical Products Conformity Centre carries out conformity tests and inspections for its clients in accordance with harmonised standards with a view to placing them on the European market. These evaluations concern household electrical products, electromedical products, measuring and laboratory equipment, audio/video information processing, lighting, electrical equipment for machines, low-voltage equipment, charging stations for electric vehicles, etc.
What support services are offered?
With twenty years of experience, the Electrical Products Compliance team offers its expertise to its clients in their evaluation procedures, in order to guide them at each stage of the development of their products/equipment before they are placed on the market:
- Testing and evaluation of fence energisers in accordance with the applicable French decrees
- Issuance of type examination certificates by a body approved by the Ministry of Agriculture
- Support for international certification and audit of manufacturing sites (Japan, Canada)
- Mechanical tests, shock, IK, stability, enclosure resistance tests against the penetration of solid and liquid objects (IP) within the framework of qualifications or evaluations
This technical support can be provided at various levels:
- During the development phase of electrical products
- During the presentation of normative requirements and their impact on product design
- During the risk analysis and reference research phase with a view to the marketing of new or innovative electrical products
- For a pre-assessment on a prototype (partial tests and examinations, verification of construction requirements) In order to comply with regulatory obligations
- For the verification of a technical file for CE marking of electrical products
- When carrying out tests, test benches and qualification plans according to specifications
On the same