Our subsidiary PARC (Sopemea) obtains accreditation for product conformity. Already accredited by UKAS for testing to ISO 17025, PARC can now issue certification of product conformity to ISO 17065 (scope of accreditation on ukas.com) in accordance with UKCA requirements for the PPE Directive (Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as transposed into UK legislation and amended).
Who is affected?
All companies wishing to sell their products to the UK will need to apply the new UKCA marking to continue trading. As of 1 January 2021, the UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking has come into force and replaces the CE marking for products destined for the UK market. This new marking will be required for products subject to UK legislation equivalent to all EU directives/regulations that required CE marking, including the Radio Equipment, EMC and Low Voltage Directives. From 1 January 2023, in order to sell a product on the UK market, the UKCA marking will be mandatory and the only recognised marking.
UKCA marking :
instructions for use
The UKCA marking is a new requirement for the conformity marking of products placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). It certifies that the product complies with UK legislative requirements and that the appropriate conformity assessment procedures have been carried out.
More information can be found at:
What does Apave offer on PPE?
- Assistance on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Directives Regulations
- A one-stop shop to manage all UKCA and/or CE marking requirements for fall protection, head protection, eye and face protection and respiratory protection.
- A proven testing structure to ensure product compliance
Contact PARC : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Apave Fontaine : email@example.com
Contacts for your certificate module B:
- Fall protection: Vanessa Richard-Hartmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laury Daligault (email@example.com)
- Head protection: Cindy Bouin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eye and face protection: Audrey Gregoire (email@example.com)
- Respiratory protection: Lucas Rouger (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mélanie Rasolofoniaina (email@example.com)
Contact for your certificate module C2/ D: